Monday 27 August 2012

'A Half An Avocado A Day, Melts The Fat Away' - Try Out These Delicious Avocado Salad Dressings!

The amount of people I have met that have never tasted an avocado is hard to keep count.... it shocks me everytime I hear it! Avocados are packed with lots of goodness, keeping your skin glowing and they are an excellent fat burner. Many people tell me they are either afraid to taste them or that they always find them boring and bland. I have put some easy salad dressings together that you will love and are packed lots of good fats! Easy Avocado Salad Dressing: 1 avocado 1 tomato 1 garlic clove Squeeze of lemon Pinch of sea salt Description: Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender until creamy. or Avocado Salad Dressing: 3 avocados 2 smoked chilli peppers 1/2 cup olive oil 2 tablespoon agave 1/4 cup lemon juice Description: Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender until creamy.

No comments:

Post a Comment